Biyernes, Oktubre 25, 2013

Blogspot 6: Experiencing Afterlife (Videos)



Video of Travelling with God,




When I was in high school a friend of mine told me that I must watch the video about the Girl's Soul who travel in the Heaven and Hell.
The story of a Girl named Angelica Zambrano Mora her soul travel for 23 hours in the Heaven and Hell and the Return of Christ.

I actually didn't finished it because I even can't understand the Story.

But then Now when I finally watched it then Finished it I felt so Sad or those who people are now in Hell. :(


I Read an article by Tom Ascol, entitled The Horror of Hell at the site ligonier.org that I can relate some part of the Video.


On earth even atheists enjoy the benefits of God’s goodness. But in hell, these blessings will be nonexistent. Those consigned there will remember God’s goodness, and will even have some awareness of the unending pleasures of heaven, but they will have no access to them.


and this another article entitled Heaven by Gerrit Scott Dawson at the same site of ligonier.org and I can relate this article to the other part of the video.



 First, heaven can mean simply the sky above us, either the atmosphere where the birds fly or space where the stars are flung. In that sense, heaven is simply part of this reality where we live. Second, heaven can mean the realm of God, a “place” beyond our sense perception. Heaven in this sense is spiritual, for “God is spirit” .
The story of the video is all about how Angelica traveled at the heaven and hell. First of all this is a True Story.
She is a young Ecuadorian girl named Angelica who's shown the Kingdoms of Heaven and Hell, and the Return of Christ.
This is the second time of Angelica to experience this kind of thing. When she was asleep her soul travel with God. She witnessed Jesus weeping as He overlooked multitudes of souls lost forever, a world that has rejected God, a Church that is mostly unprepared for Him, a people that have stopped witnessing to the lost, and an entertainment industry that even lures children to satan. She saw the Latina singer Selena Quintanilla Perez in hell. Selena told her to tell the people on earth not to listen to or sing her songs. She also saw Pope John Paul the second in hell. She testifies that Michael Jackson is in hell. She also saw kids in hell. She saw a vision of the rapture, and saw some pregnant women who were left on Earth but their babies were raptured out of their stomach. God also says that Purgatory is not really true, the only thing is real is Heaven and Hell.

While I was watching this video I felt so scared then I realized that I will change for the better not for worst. I believe that Heaven and Hell are real, so now while we're still alive we must do Good things because when we die there are no Opportunity for us to change anymore. Now we have the chance to change we must do it because when we did not? We will Regret of it at the End. Now I will change everything for God. :)

John 4:24, "24 God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Blue Butterfly FlyingBlue Butterfly Flying