Lunes, Oktubre 28, 2013

Blogpost 8: Literature of Afterlife





BOOKS ARE INTERESTING,


Books? I'm really not fund of reading Books. Maybe I really hate to read a hundred pages, it really makes me feel Bored. I only choose a book that is very interesting to read, like the topic about Love, Life and Horror. I really don't like books that is not interesting.

Even Harry Potter, I'm not a fan of it. Maybe because I got so bored to read it.
I only love to read when the book has a picture on it.
It let me Imagine what the story is all about.


I searched some Literature about Afterlife then I found this Comic entitled Afterlife by Stormcrow Hayes at the site comicvine.com

"Afterlife" is a manga comic published by Tokyopop. Hayes and Steen first got together in 2001 because they wanted to break into comics, and they wound up freelancing at Tokyopop, Steen doing layouts, Hayes doing adaptations. Soon the idea became big enough that Hayes wanted to “tackle the bigger questions, such as the meaning of life! I think this book has something for everyone: action, adventure, a love story, and philosophical musings about our existence." 

After reading this, I suddenly realized that it's a somehow a fact. As what I said I still prefer to read a Comic that a Book. This Comic is a non real story, but some of the part of the story it states a Fact, like Yes It's true that when a people die it will go to Afterlife.
I just want to inform others that this comic is not really a New one but it's interesting.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Blue Butterfly FlyingBlue Butterfly Flying