Sabado, Oktubre 26, 2013

Blogpost 7: Symbols of Aftelife?



Symbols?

Whenever I saw like this symbols, I don't even understand what is the meaning of it.
I know some symbols of Afterlife but I didn't know that some of things are symbols of Afterlife. While we are sleeping, in our dreams there are some of symbols that we don't know the meaning of it. I only know that Skull, Grim Reaper, and Cemetery. Now I want to explore more about some symbols about Afterlife.



As I search about what are the symbols of Afterlife I found some Animals that are related to the Afterlife then I searched this article entitled Dog Meaning and Symbolism by Avia Venefica at the site whats-your-sign.com this is according to her experience,

 I'll let you in on a little secret: Once upon a time the sound of barking dogs put my nerves in a "tilt." Worse than scrapes down a chalkboard; barking and yapping dogs would send me in a nervous tailspin.

Dogs,
I do really love Dogs, that I don't even really know that the dogs are a symbol of Afterlife.
Dogs are related in Myths, Dogs occupied a most powerful place of culture in America. It says that dogs  carries the newly deceased across a body of water in the afterlife.

Do you even heared the word Memento Mori?
This is a Latin word means remember that you will Die.
This is a Symbolic reminder of Impossible to avoid Death.

According to the article entitled Memento mori: It's time we reinvented death by the Scientist at the site newscientist.com

The story may be apocryphal, but the phrase is now applied to art intended to remind us of our mortality - from the Grim Reaper depicted on a medieval clock to Damien Hirst's bejewelled skull.


All of us knows that at the right time we will going to die, but we really don't know When it will happened. Just don't waste the time that God given to us.








Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Blue Butterfly FlyingBlue Butterfly Flying